1985 Volvo 780
- Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
- Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
- Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
- Let someone know you’re not interested.
- Actually “hang out sometime.”
- Be a little more honest.
- Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
- Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
- Give more genuine complements.
- Have more patience while waiting in lines.
—Almie Rose, 10 Little Things We Can Do To Make Life Easier For Each Other (via thatkindofwoman)
To our beautiful new friend @nadiabartel - you were the most beautiful bride we ever did see.. Your dress is simply breath taking xoxo